Sunday, December 10, 2017

Bunny






I made a tea bag holder as my first entry to the  Winter Coffee Lover's blog hop. The first picture shows the inside and the second picture shows the outside. The ribbon is used to tie a bow. I've seen so many entries in the hop and they are awesome. Coffee and I don't get along unless...............it is decaf light roast, has ¼ cup sugar and ½ cup cream. I do like tea and hot chocolate. 

This is an older House Mouse stamp called "Yummy". He's a cutie and can be used for a variety of yummy foods or drinks.

Copics - R00 17 56, E30 31 33 50 53 93



12 comments:

  1. Adorable tea bag holder! Great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tea bag holder. The little Housemouse is too cute! I love him. Love the paper selection too. Thanks for playing along in the hop! Looking forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little gift folder! And that mouse on the front... really adorable and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little project, Bunny. I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tea bag holder. Such a festive and adorable design with that cute mouse too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww...how cute is this?! Love his expression!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn cute, so much fun in this sweet creation, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and thanks for sharing at our SEASON'S GREETINGS challenge at Addicted to Stamps, hope to see you again next challenge..♥
    {aNNie}DT Addicted To Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally adorable! I have to say I'm the opposite of you, I hate tea, but love coffee x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute I like your little tea gift. The holly looks great with the little mousie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It is nice when people take time to leave a comment and I appreciate it. I really do.